Friday, August 29, 2008

Big Whoops

A friend of mine called my attention, much to my embarrassed chagrin, to a statment made by the author of the Twilight saga, Stephenie Meyers, that renounced the distribution of Midnight Sun over the internet. I feel terrible. I usually think of the internet, erroneously, as truth. Stupid. The illegal distribution of her manuscript was not planned. So, I'm yanking the link and apologizing for my contribution to her violation. My apologies to Stephenie Meyer and please clear your head quick!
And more apologies and clarification...I had posted some music to my playlist without realizing that it contained some profanity. I was HORRIFIED when I finally listened to a playlist all the way through.

1 comment:

Jana said...

I was slightly concerned about illegal/profane content that manifested itself on Phisherobilias. :) Actually I keep my computer muted nowadays, otherwise it's a dead give-a-way that I'm blogging. SO jealous all of your kids are now officially in school--how has Mackey adjusted? I have to say I'm a bit intrigued by your infatuation with Stephanie Meyer. We did Twilight for book club earlier this year and the funny thing was everyone blasted it--hated the thick romance, the helpless Bella...yet most in the group went on to read the rest of the series. They are addictive.