Sunday, September 7, 2008

My Big Fat Girlie Trip


So...my finger is poised to hit 'purchase' for my plane tix to VA. Holla to the VA homegirls. I can't resist the irony of a white, middle-class soccer mom givin' a 'shout out'. Chuckle, chuckle. That or throwin' wannabe gang signs. Yes, I'm still heavily issued.

As my one or two readers may have gathered from the tenor of my posts over the past few months, it has been a really challenging time in the Fisher Fam. I think Jon knew I was about to snap...not in a 'yell at the kids occassionaly' kind of snap, but a 'uh-oh, find me a padded room' kind of snap. So, I get some time away. Sigh. Dreamy. Now I'm going to see what kind of 'tune up' I can get out of this before the trip. Nothing Texas size...I promise.

10 comments:

Allie said...

I am looking forward to your visit. What's on your agenda for while you're here?

Rachael said...

My agenda includes a night out with all of my wonderful girl friends...a visit to my in-laws...some shopping, some shopping, some shopping. Some eating, some eating, some eating. Although, I'd still rather all my girlfriends come out here so we could at least lay out by the pool...

Jessie said...

Can't wait! I am totally game for some shopping!
And eating....the pool sounds nice too... :(
Let us know when you have your for sure dates!

Anonymous said...

Hey Rachael I read your blog ALL the time! However this is the first time i have ever written a comment! I would love to see you when you are here just name the time and place. Ps i would love to go shopping with u!

saige

Jessica said...

Wow! Please post pics of everything you bought and everything you ate so I can live through you.

Jodie said...

I am so excited!! I can't wait to see the girls, eat, shop, and yes shop some more and eat some more! Call me when you get a moment to coordinate our flights. CAN'T WAIT!

Rachael said...

I'm SOOOO excited.

King Family said...

I hope you have a blast! When are you going? When are you getting back? We gotta chat some more! Anyway....peace out sister!

King Family said...

ok...so I am reading New Moon again for the umpteenth time. I totally balled my head off (again) when he leaves her! What is wrong with me?!?!

Sara said...

Hey Rachael!!

Loved your blog :) Hope you have fun on your trip to va... hope we can see ya too. All i can say is get your shop on. It makes my life worth living hahaha