Saturday, September 27, 2008

Twilight Party




Check out these shirts!!! La Tua Cantante!!!! I know you hate the props, Angela, but you really are incredibly creative!










Here's some pix from the respectably-sized gathering of moms who obsess about the Twilight series...along with a couple of brave souls who came despite not having read the books. Jessie... Elaine, you're brave women. About 22? 23 people showed up? Not too bad a turn out, I thought. My only disappointment was that I (me, me, me, me, me) didn't get to pose any of my discussion points as a group. Why? I think I scared everyone with my trivia questions. Apparently, I am paying WAY too close attention. Doesn't EVERYONE remember the names of the three vampires that Jasper met on his way back from Houston, TX around 1861? ANYWAY...it was a lot of fun. My GREAT friends, Angela and Jenn, came up from Austin for the fun and to spend the night (and to shop at Sam Moon the following day). It reminded me of the pity parties back in VA when Jon would travel... Playlist for this party can be found to your right. Of course, it's a work in progress as I'm contstantly playing with it. Who knew whiney rock could be so much fun!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Looks fun...love the shirts Angela made!

Jeff and Amy Barlow said...

Oh....it makes me sad just seeing you all together, having such a great time! I sooo wish I could have made it...and had great intentions in doing so. But after we realized that we needed a second moving truck, I knew there was no way I was going to be able to leave for the night.

Good job on planning a wonderful party! And I'm hoping that everyone now realizes how awesome your GNOs are!

Miss you all already!
Amy

King Family said...

OK...that pic of me looks way psycho! Total Vamp eyes!!!! He He.

It was a way fun night. Way to go!