Thursday, September 11, 2008

No Remarks About the Texas Size?

Seriously, no one commented on my glib remark about a 'tune up' or things 'Texas-sized'? What?! Sheesh. Maybe I'll really HAVE to get some work done after all... Ok, ok...kidding. Or not. I may not be going in THAT direction, but I am going to consult with a physician tomorrow to (and I'm quoting from the intake sheet that they're having me fill out): "reclaim my body from the carnage of years of hard living and three children". We'll see how THAT goes over. (And if you DO check out the website, it's a little racy, huh...?)

3 comments:

The Dragonfly said...

I love you just the way you are! But hoping you won't be feeling any of that Texas sized hurricane coming to the Lone Star State. Be safe.

Jessica said...

Your hot - what could you possibly need done?

Jessie said...

Your crazy! What in the world would you need to get done????