Sunday, May 31, 2009

What's with the Underwear?

I'm horrified to post that I just overheard the following:
Lucy (a little horri-shocked): "What? I hope you have more than 1 pair of black underwear!"
Mackey: "Nope."
Lucy: "That is DE-SCUSTING. You better hope mom doesn't find out you've been wearing the same underwear since Wednesday."
Me: !!!!!!..."Excuse me, but I couldn't help but overhear your conversation (mostly because Lucy was saying it loudly enough for that purpose). It's Sunday. You've been wearing that underwear since Wednesday?"
Mackey (smirking): "Yep."
Me: ?!?!..."Well, that's just gross. You're gonna be lucky if I don't tell everyone I know how gross that is. Go up, take a shower, and look for your hygiene while you're at it."
Guess Mackey wasn't so lucky on the publicity.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

The underware posts lately are cracking me up!

Allie said...

Boys are great. So are big sisters.

Laura said...

Danielle does this too! She thinks they are clean if they don't have "skid-marks" in them. It's so gross! I am monitoring her "underwear wearing" because half the time she isn't even wearing them!