Sunday, February 3, 2008

Calvin's Quest and Spread a Little Love (for the dog)

I love this kid; he cracks me up!
Calvin aka Hoolie, short for Hooligan or Naughty Monkey. Calvin's quest is to assure no Diet Dr. Pepper goes unfinished or any treat drink for that matter. All bets are off as soon as someone leaves a bevvy on
the counter - even for a minute. For example, if Lucy or Mackey leave a Sonic on the counter to use the bathroom, Calvin's internal radar goes off, and he stealthily approaches the 'mark'. This is his only act of silence in his whole toddler repetoir. Only an off-chance glance will catch him. While he loves their icecream drinks (and know that he's already finished his own), the holy grail of his quest is the Diet Dr. Pepper...as evidenced in this picture.

Never selfish, Calvin also enjoys sharing, or in this case: spreading the love. I was taking a shower, and I came out to check on Calvin to find him 'feeding Berkeley'.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hilarious- on all counts. I love to see what kind of trouble my kids get into while I'm in the shower...as they are fully aware that they can get away with murder during that time.

Jodie said...

I have a good picture of Mason feeding Berkley, how can they resist such a cute dog who gives them the "puppy eyes?" I can hardly resist and I know better. Hang in there, you just need to post about your day today, laugh, cry and try again for an ordinary day tomorrow!!