Sunday, February 10, 2008

ABCs of Me or It's All About Me (Isn't it Always?)

I've been tagged by my friend Samantha, which means you are all about to find out things about me that probably won't suprise you AND that nothing would make me happier than to have each reader respond in kind!!! My inner voyeur LIVES for this stuff!!!

(By the way, those I've tagged are listed under the letter T)

A- Attached or single: Attached

B- Best Friend: Jon

C-Cake or Pie: Cookie

D- Day of Choice: Friday...all that fun build up and celebration! (We watch movies, get Sonics, jump on the tramp(oline)...and then clean on Saturday...)

E- Essential Item: lipstick and email

F- Favorite Color: my car color green

G- Gummi Bears or Worms: worms

H- Hometown: the WC, baby...oh? Never heard of Walnut Creek, CA?

I- Indulgence(s): a pedicure with a good book (or trashy magazine)

J- January or July: July! Go, US!

K-Kids: 3...Lucy Jane, Mackey D, and Calvin(fornia)

L-Life is incomplete without: ok, ok, I know everyone else is saying the gospel, and I totally agree...AND...I'd like Target to get some props here.

M- Marriage Date: April 23, 1994

N- Number of Siblings: this is a loaded question for the girl with the CRAZY blended family...hmmm...I'll settle on...4: 2 bros, 2 sis.

O- Oranges or Apples: apples...eck on the oranges with all that gunk!

P- Phobias or Fears: that I'll wake up and it will all just have been a dream...ok, not really, or that something bad might happen to my kids. I know, not much better.

Q- Quote(s): not one for definitive responses...it's a toss up: "when ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God" or "be good and be good at it" or "Vice is a monster of so frightful a mien, as to be hated needs but to be seen. Yet seen too oft, familiar with her face, first we endure, then pity, then embrace." but my favorite: "It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice."

R-Reason To Smile: My parents are moving down here!!!

S- Season: Spring

T- Tag Six: Audrey, Jessie, Remi, ReBecca, Allie, Tanya C.

U- Unknown Fact About Me: I overshare too much for there to be any unknown facts. Not convinced? just ask me about politics and be a democrat while you're asking...

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Total animal oppressor, although I'm trying to cut back.

W- Worst Habit: Not choosing the better part.

X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Who in the world has a preference for either? To match with X, I would have put: Xray vision or ability to fly: then I would have answered...well, duh...fly.

Y- Your Favorite Food: Italian...or anything that someone else has prepared for me

Z: Zodiac: Taurus

3 comments:

Allie said...

I haven't seen this tag before. Looks good. I'm off to blog it.

The Dragonfly said...

Yay! I've been waiting to hear what you'd say. And I feel like I need to apologize . . . Target is what I should've listed too! Thanks for the fun read!

Jessie said...

Tagged hu..now am I suppose to copy the abc thing or
just do the 10 things about me thing??? I have seen it both ways.....