Thursday, February 7, 2008

Cry for Help

Help! I ran out of a lipliner that I love, and I can't find it anywhere... I used to buy it at Wegman's in Ashburn, VA (I know, I know; I'm soooo fancy). It's made by Rimmel London, and the color is Fudge with a number (or at least partial number since it's sharpened down) of 07. It's some kind of lip gloss liner. I love it! If you happen to find some and you are feeling like doing a friend a favor and you love to mail stuff (if you're in VA) to a friend who has since moved to TX but stays in really good contact, WILL YOU PLEASE BUY ME...(like)...6? 7? 8? They're like $2 a piece or something. Thank you for your consideration!!!!!! And don't you love that I didn't fill up your in-box with this? Yet? Ok, shout out to ReBecca, Audrey - I know you go to Wegman's!
Oh! And did I mention that they have a childcare in one of the grocery stores here in Allen? ADD moment.

1 comment:

The Carlsons said...

I have been in blog denial this week and have been to Wegman's twice. I'm so lame. I will check it out Monday since I'll be there again! Love ya, A