Thursday, October 11, 2007

Suburban Refugees

Clearly that last post was not my best work...measely 2 comments. Although, in follow up... I just talked to Mackey's primary teacher, and she said that Mackey wasn't weilding the aforementioned knife or anything. He was totally on the down low.
We are beginning to resemble what looks like 'moved in'. Some rooms are done; some are more 'minimalist'; while others are definitely on the shabbier side of chic. Pictures to follow. Just be forewarned: We're definitely beiged out. I think I'll add a punch of color in the powder room or...somewhere?

1 comment:

The Dragonfly said...

Ahh, the strokes to any blogger are multitudes of comments! Why do I feel like such a loser when I only get a few? Anyway - glad to hear you're getting moved in . . .now get back to sharing the funny from your life so I can read and laugh!