Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Heath Wincott 38

Lest I be flattered that a drunken Walmart regular who looked like the bitter love child of Heath Heath ledgerLedger (awesome) and the creepy lackey to Sheriff Nottingham in Kevin Costner's Robin Hood aka Michael Wincott (bad)...I was a-talking with a dad at the playground and somehow age came up. He says, "So, what are you, 38?" Ok, not that 38 is old. Duh. But I'm NOT 38. And at the rabbit-hutch rate that these wrinkles around my eyes are reproducing, I need to stave off every extra year! Any anti-wrinkle cream recommendations?

1 comment:

The Carlsons said...

ummm, if you really want to fork out the money call me. My sister is using the stuff from Nuskin, who knew they still were around but she looks amazing and used it on me one time and I looked great for a few days.

A