Friday, July 18, 2008

Dark Knight

OH MY GOSH! I just got back from seeing Dark Knight. Yes, this is one of the petty things that makes me a fantastic wife: I love comic book-based movies. What a fantastic movie!!! Christian Bale: Dreamy. Heath Ledger: Gifted. Aaron Eckhart: Awesome. An action movie with a message. Upon discussion, I realized that the message may differ from person to person (I saw an opinionated political view - Jon...not so much). Gadgets and moves galore. I wished at several points in the movie that I'd had my heart rate monitor on...just out of curiosity. And on, and on, and on. Although, I'll add along with my critical review that there's NO WAY I'd bring a youth to this movie. It's not for the faint of heart or easily impressionable. It's intense and not what I'd call a 'feel good' movie. But it is ridiculously cool.
Has anyone else braved the crowds to see this one? What'd you think????

5 comments:

Allie said...

We haven't seen it yet, but we're planning to.

Tanya said...

Hey. Love the fancy new background! I haven't seen this one yet. You've made me very excited to go see it!!

Tanya said...

p.s. Whole Foods has organic EVERYTHING.

Mindy said...

Blog hopped over from Jen's: dialin' it up.

Gotta love Christian Bale...anybody want to admit they've seen Newsies? Anybody?

The Carlsons said...

Check out the pictures from my venture to Dark Knight. Loved it!

A