Sunday, December 9, 2007

"Mom, My Bathroom Doesn't Smell Like a Urinal Anymore"

The old Urinals Simpson College 327urin
Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh...what mother wouldn't long to hear the words: "Mom! My bathroom doesn't smell like a urinal anymore!" Which is actually a better statement than what I THOUGHT he said at first: "Mom! My bathroom doesn't smell like your 'a' anymore!" And if that was the case, the daddy, obviously, was going to have a 'talking-to'. Saturday is a major cleaning day (if you're under 5 feet tall) in our house. If you're over 5 feet tall, that'd be Everyday...but that's neither here nor there. And Mackey is 'responsible' for 'cleaning' his bathroom. I try to limit my ventures in there, and when I have to go in, I try to keep my mouth shut about the smell. But on Friday...I usually can't help 'remark' on the 'condition' and caustic odor...with perhaps a comparison to public toilets or outhouses or Chernobyl. Ergo, his comment.

5 comments:

Jessie said...

I so know what your talking about! Try living with Four
Boys! I keep a can of Lysol on the back of every toilet in our house and spray them 15 times a day!

Anonymous said...

I love it. Keep em coming.

T

The Carlsons said...

You're brave!

The Dragonfly said...

It is one of my primary goals in life to have my two boys know how to scrub a toilet like a Marine - so clean you could eat off it (not that we ever, ever would) - but you understand the principle of the matter!

Allie said...

I am impressed that your kids will clean bathrooms. I have a hard enough bringing myself to clean bathrooms. 10 points to you for your successful parenting!