Monday, August 13, 2007

Showing Off the Kiddos...

Ok, in the least braggy way possible...does Lucy look like a famous actress in this picture? I don't want to lead you, but I totally thought so. Any guesses who I'm thinking? Comments?
Also, check out Mackey sportin' "the Logan" haircut (after an Ashburn friend that Mackey thinks is the coolest). "Logan-izing" helps us to get Mackey to do a lot of things...well, getting him to do a lot of anything is a bit of a reach, but you know what I mean.


And Calvin...whose hair I will NOT cut. Nope. Sorry, Jon. You may as well start calling him Sampson now (and you KNOW what they said about the hussie who made him cut HIS hair)...or Goldilocks. Whatever suits you. Goldilocks because when Mackey was little(r) and had all of HIS golden ringlets, people would tell me what pretty little girls I had. It didn't bother me, so I just said, "thanks!" This did NOT fly with the dad-inator, though.


Anyway, check out back to school cuts!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful kids you have.

Rachael said...

Hi! I couldn't tell who wrote this???

Anonymous said...

Theresa B. I am a little clueless with the whole blog thing. Love to read it though.

Allie said...

OK, I think Lucy looks like Jennifer Anniston in that first picture. Your kids are so cute. When does school start for them? Does Mackey start kindergarten this year? Andrew turns five in December, so he misses the cut off and is really disappointed since ALL of his neighborhood and church friends start this year, well, except Bracken.

Rachael said...

Hi, Theresa! So nice to have your comments! Thank you! I hope all is well!

Rachael said...

Allie: Ok, ding, ding, ding! I was thinking the same thing. They're cuties, but I take no credit. They're replicas of Jon. School starts 8/27...8-3. It's too long for me. Sigh. I really miss Lucy when she's gone, but I'm too chicken to homeschool with the particular combo of children I have been blessed with.

Anonymous said...

As much as I absolutely love Lucy's curls. She looks really good with her hair straight. Maybe it's the actual combing of the stresses. All I can say is just imagine if that girl tried.

love
dawn

Tip Junkie said...

Yes, she totally looks like Jen A. Lucky girl. ;)