Sunday, November 1, 2009

Follow Up on Killing Links...


Jason: You are a brave man. I'm a little surprised that you commented on the Link Kill before the Car and Driver...
Before the follow up, there are some things...caveats to be more precise. Know that I am PAINFULLY shy in certain settings. At least I thought I was. So, a few of my friends went to a follow up class at the actual studio. I, of course, found a bunch of reasons to be late and only went to half of the class. Guess what? My lats are STILL sore, and my core got a total work out. And for someone who has been hobbled from her fave sport? That's appealing. That's what the very athletic dude part of me wants to comment on...but...hmmmmm. As I write this? I wonder if I should start a totally new (and private...or anonymous) blog just for this. Ha! Ok. Let's see who's paying attention.
1. Looking for blog titles. Sassy suggestions?
2. Any subscription interest?

2 comments:

Jason said...

Considering my wife has already figured out how to get a pole in the house by disguising it when not in use as a fireman pole for a yet to be had son (is that wrong?)...It's been discussed a bit, even got permission to 'out' her. hah!

Rachael said...

You are officially the bravest man I know. Ha!