Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I Don't Speak Car & Driver


...but if I did, I'd actually care about performance and what's under the hood. Which I...don't.
My dad is either contagious or we have more in common than my mom has previously accused...I mean...noticed. My dad loves cars. Beaters. Luxury. Trucks. Sports. Racing... Of course, he satisfied his love of beater cars by making sure that's all I ever drove growing up. (Spoiled brat, right?)
His house...or that part of it that my mom allows him to trash...is littered with car magazines and Craigslist print outs. Naturally, I can't ignore that flood of imagery as I, too, love cars. Here's what would be in my garage if I were an ostentacious...professional football player. Wait. Baseball player. I don't think they have salary caps...
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon with 4 doors.
Audi Q7...there's just something...about them.
Audi TT Roadster
Toyota Land Cruiser...old. New. Doesn't matter.
BMW Z4 Roadster
1960s era convertible Mercedes Benz...1965?
1986 Saab...convertible
Mercedes G Class (love that big boxy look)
MGB...19...7...3? That was a good year.
1979 Porsche 911

2 comments:

Jason said...

No Italians? No M cars? No AMGs? What about the S?

For a baseball player pulling in 7 figures, you have conservative tastes. :)

Rachael said...

Ok. Help me with this. Come up with a MLB top 10 list and post it or send it to me.