Monday, October 5, 2009

OH MY GOSH...the Last 30 Minutes in My House

Overheard...

Calvin: Hey mom, hey mom, hey mom! You know what's totally awesome?! Going poop in a diaper! Just kidding! Ha ha ha ha ha!

Lucy: I don't mind eating outside with the animals...

Mackey (doing something with the microwave): What the hell?
Me: How much do you like soap, Mackey?
Mackey: What? Dad says it... You threw him under the bus with my kindergarten teacher last year?
Jon: I was quite the coneisseur as a child.
Lucy: Which kinds did you like, dad?
Jon: The soaps without strong perfumes...Dove, Ivory...definitely not Irish Spring.
Me: I don't think this conversation is 100% constructive.

Me: Is this chewed up GUM on the floor?
Mackey: Uh...yeeeeaaah? It just fell out of my mouth.
Me: And this was a good place to LEAVE it?

Lucy: Recycling? That's my world, guys. Go green...blah blah blah.

Does anyone wonder why I train for marathons anymore?

4 comments:

Joyner Family said...

I seriously can't stop laughing! I almost peed my pants!

Rachael said...

Any given day, Natalie...any given day...

Heidi said...

Love it. Can I come sit in the corner for awhile next weekend when Jon's back?

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you~~ How was your race? Are you supporting a new necklace?? XOXO Jodie