Tuesday, May 6, 2008

These are a Few of My Favorite Things...Right Now

Forget raindrops and whiskers, these are a few of MY favorite things:


Facials on noses and whiskerless pittens,

Trendy new haircuts and nights without littlens,

Little blue boxes all tied up with strings,

These are a few of my favorite things.

Cream colored cashmere and spicy thai noodles,

Love notes and bank notes and little kid doodles,

Sweet kids that jump on the tramp as they sing,

These are a few of my favorite things.

Bra top for running that supports not mashes,

New shoes that stay on my feet without crashes,

J Crew, Gap, Vera - oh, I like that new ring!

These are a few of my favorite things.

When the bills come,

When the fees sting,

When I'm feeling bad, I simply remember my favorite things,

And then I will feel so glad...

Happy Mother's Day...right?

4 comments:

Allie said...

You are a genius! That must have taken forever. I loved it!

Jana said...

Genius, indeed...you totally just whipped that up spur of the moment, didn't you? That was way impressive.

Jodie said...

only you! I am defiantly going to be doing some shopping from your list of "Fav Things" Thanks

Rachael said...

You're too kind, you're too kind. I have the attention span of a gnat, so I didn't exactly pore (pour? poor?) over it. I once did a (much lamer) version of my own favorite things when I was trying to get Lucy a last minute gig with the Gap.