Saturday, November 10, 2007

MMMMMMMMMMM...Donuts

(Think Homer Simpson...donuts...) A quick shout out to Krispy Kreme...for giving me a free dozen donuts. I think that people can smell the glucose on my skin or sense how excited I get about food. Seriously? I have not met ANYONE who gets as excited (singing, dancing, giddy) about food as I do. Ok, possibly Dawn and ReBecca, my fellow foodies. But I've never seen one of them dance in their seats... I love to be fed. Either way, I scored a free dozen donuts! I haven't done that since BYU!!! Wahoo!!!!

3 comments:

said...

This is Rick, but ReBecca and I both want to know how you scored those precious doughnuts - those deliteful gems of raw happiness - hmmmmmm?

Rachael said...

I think it must have been my frantic sugar blue energy from having attended a major long Girl Scouts Diva night. Maybe he thought I'd rob the place of its donuts if he didn't offer???? Or maybe he felt bad because I told him I was going to Steak N Shake for a shake vs. ordering one of theirs (because their flavors are lame). All thanks to late night raids with ReBecca when she visited. So, bottom line? Just act crazy and giddy at the prospect of hot donuts.

Allie said...

Are you sure the guy who gave you the donuts wasn't the same guy looking for a walmart fling? Just kidding. I love Krispy Kreme.