Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It's a Man-Child Miracle


LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...(drumroll, please)!
For all of you who have had to listen to me complain that I'm sick of changing the equivalent of an adult's diaper...
You will never guess who potty-trained in a day. Never. Ok. Maybe you will.
Calvin.
The secret? The perfect combination of a rainy day to keep us in and a take no prisoners policy toward diapers. He went straight to an underwear/pull-up policy. He has only had one accident...not including the one when Jon told him to poop in his pull-up. But that's Jon's fault.
He has woken up dry 2 days in a row.
But he's yet to poop. Wish us luck.

1 comment:

Allie said...

Yay for the youngest children who surprise us! Mylie potty trained really quickly, after me fearing I may have to endure the eternity it took my boys to train. She has only had one accident, however she has yet to learn to wipe. Baby steps...

Congratulations!!!