Saturday, October 25, 2008

Family Pics


As many of you know, I'm not one for capturing life's moments - special or otherwise - on film. Which is one of the reasons I'm yet to post on my super duper girlie trip to Virginia...I didn't have the sense to take my own pics!!! It's not that I don't want to...it's just that...I dunno. I think I'm too spacey? Or my camera is terrible? Also, historically speaking, I'm not one to capture WHAT life's moments - special or otherwise - have done to my appearance. So, doing family pictures with a professional was a biggie for me. But pictures we did. And it was a blast. Our photographer was great with our kids - very raw material given their relative lack of experience in front of the camera. They did well, and Brian was a miracle worker. He's letting me post a couple from the shoot for your purusal...there's a couple more up on his blog as well. I hope you enjoy...and that the fun we had today shines through. Even in the one where none of the kids are smiling.

4 comments:

The Dragonfly said...

these pictures are gorgeous and you are gorgeous! love em.

Jessica said...

these are beautiful.

Allie said...

I am envious that your entire family appears to be photogenic. My kids only seem to have cute expressions when they are blinking according to our pictures stash. Andrew recently had to draw his family for a kindergarten project. When I asked him why my eyes were red, he said, "Well, I just copied that picture of you that is on the computer and I saw that your eyes are red. I like them that way." Blast my red-eye shots! Cute outfits on your family, by the way!

King Family said...

Hey gals...I am going to preorder my movie ticket for the upcoming Twilight movie so that It won't be sold out when I try to go. The 2 close by movie theaters that are showing the midnight movie on Thursday at 12:01 am are the Mckinney 14 and the Plano Legacy theater. Does anyone have a preference as to where we go? I think that the mckinney one is cheaper. Anyway...pass this onto whoever else email I don't have & let me know which theater you prefer. It would be fun to all go tegether in a huge group! Thx,Laurel